MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Product Development - Mobile Financial Services (MFS)
Core Purpose of the Job
- Support the development of new business opportunities with the purpose to capture value in new areas, typically outside and beyond current core MTNN businesses
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Marketing Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains.
- Identify a new opportunity/enhancement
- Develop and secure approvals of the Product Concept Document
- Develop the business case
- Work with CS to develop agreement and secure regulatory approvals.
- Produce the URS
- Provide project management support within the product development lifecycle of new MFSs: Monitor Technical Implementation participate in UAT and product launch
- Arrange for Trainings/Resourcing/and development Detailed PPPs
- Post product Implementation Support and Monitoring
- Adhere to defined policies, procedures and quality standards as agreed within the department.
- Report issues/queries related to PM meetings and other assigned tasks.
- Assist in gathering, sharing and acting on feedback related to customer satisfaction or need with regard to new initiatives related (MTN & 3rd Party branded content services).
- Participate in fostering a healthy and mutually beneficial partnerships with the internal consumer and enterprise business teams for jointly exploring new business opportunities
- Ensure value created through effective stakeholder management
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s Vital Behaviours and values.