AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria. AHF Nigeria collaborates with Federal Government of Nigeria and other partner institutions, to provide technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/AIDS treatment, Care and Support, HIV counseling, and testing, Prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to people living with HIV/AIDS.
To meet the above needs, the Program wishes to recruit dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill in the vacant position below:
Job Title: ART Clinician
Location: Benue State
Reports To: Regional Medical Manager
- The ART clinician oversees the ART, PMTCT and prevention services of the AHF program at the facility level.
- This position is crucial to the achievement of AHF Nigeria's programmatic targets and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In close coordination with the facility medical officer, ensure the provision of quality evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- Coordinate monthly patient care team meetings.
- Ensure efficient management of AHF’s finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports.
- Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program at the site level.
- Supervise other staff at the facility level.
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs.
- Any other duty designated by the HIV/AIDS technical specialist.
- Quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the site.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.