Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPC) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of Collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different clients in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Facilities Management
- Planning and coordinating all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing current premises
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Perform analysis and forecasting