The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Batching Plant Supervisor
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- This role is primarily responsible for oversight, coordination, planning and batching/loading of daily production activities to ensure uninterrupted supply and delivery of ready mix concrete to our customers.
- It is also responsible for driving efficiencies, while maintaining a strong safety culture.
- Coordinates and deliver all materials needed in daily operation and production of ready mix
- Coordinate with truck mixer drivers, loader operators and other equipment associated with batching plant for timely supply to the plant
- Maintain the batching plant during operation daily particularly regular cleanup of mixer plant and surrounding
- Notify production manager of overtime at batching plant and mixer drivers
- Check for fuel sufficiency and arrangement to run the plant without down.