Dressmeoutlet.com is Africa's foremost fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products. With over 5,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products retailed on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa.
We are currently recruiting super-smart, young leaders to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be in charge of global partnerships expansion and retainment and would also manage a segment of ensuring constant innovation, efficiency and process improvements from Team Dressmeoutlet.com.
- BDM will work with the legal team to register patents, work with the operations team to improve processes and work with the sales team to maximize revenue.
- BDM will review all data analytics and will continue to ensure the lowest rate of returns and the highest satisfaction rate from customers. BDM will frequently be invited to management meetings.
- BDM will increase partnerships and manage internal programs including the Style Champions and the Creative Entrepreneurs Program. BDM will also manage some aspects of quality and pricing analytics.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Applicants must be no older than age 30.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Competitive pay.
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output.
- Annual performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay.
- Mandatory digital trainings and courses. Coninuous professional development.
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance.
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's.
- The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.
- Applicants must submit a Curriculum Vitae AND an introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter. Any one of the 3 would suffice and must be detailed enough for the reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Please include at least 2 references in your C.V. (1 from your educational background (University) and one from a professional background (Company you worked for)).
- Orientation and training will apply to every position.
- If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful for this round but on file to be considered for future round or other open positions. Thank you and we look forward to possibly welcoming you on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting