Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a logistic company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Expatriate
Job Reference: 1288
Industry: Logistics & Transport
- The CEO has profit and loss responsibility for the Company in Nigeria. He leads and develops the company to achieve further profitable growth. His primary focus is on commercial activities and he delivers the monthly/annual targets on top line revenue and gross margin. He develops and executes the commercial and marketing strategy of the Company and is directly responsible for the sales and marketing functions.
- The CEO develops and expands the relationship with existing and new clients and manages the execution of business plans with regards to growing the company’s market share with current clients, as well as acquisition of new prospects and development of additional services to create more added value for clients.
- The CEO is responsible for the financial performance of the company in close cooperation with the MD. The CEO and MD are responsible for the day-to-day management of the company.
- They ensure that the performance of the various departments and divisions are meeting the client/market requirements and annual business plans. They monitor, facilitates and initiates actions for continuous performance improvement.
Sales and Business Development:
- Develop plans for achieving Company’s sales targets, including formulation of strategies, defining the required resources, risk assessments and preparing the related budgets.
- Ensure an appropriate commercial approach to the local market to achieve the market value share objectives and monitor the business results.
- Supervise the formulation and implementation of Company’s sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage and deepen customer relationship with existing and prospective customers in order to increase profitability, growth, increase in market share, as well as customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Gather and analyze competitive data and information on potential customers, competitors and market segments, in line with business requirements to gain insights into current and future opportunities.
- Provide clear development of the Company’s corporate strategy and strategic guidance/oversight of operations.
- Develop and execute business plans that drive business growth and position Company
- Define operational requirements and operational improvement plans to support business development and meet the needs of clients, and oversee execution of operational plans together with MD and COO.
- Define and implement KPIs for the operations/divisions alignment with commercial strategy.