Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for the role of a Communication Manager for our client who is a conglomerate firm.
Job Title: Communication Manager- Lagos
The communication manager will be responsible for the organization’s internal and external communications, such as public and government relations, corporate image and positive reputation. The Jobholder will develop a cohesive corporate philosophy for the company to deploy and implement workable global practises administrative policies for the firm.
- Responsible for internal and external corporate communications, government and public relations strategies.
- Develop and implement Corporate Communications Plan to increase brand awareness and recognition.
- Prepare press releases and articles on Company affairs for print and online media distribution.
- Website and various social media feed management and content development.
- Manage communications affairs with external PR agency
- Monitor press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximizing opportunities for positive PR.
- Develop clear identity and build goodwill primarily in the media, amongst various stakeholder groups and wider audiences.
- Provide a strategic advisory communications function to management; support them in their roles as ambassadors for the Company with market and stakeholder intelligence.
- Reputation management: identify and prioritise emerging issues and handle them in a timely fashion.
- Effectively communicate achievements and milestones to all stakeholders and ensure constant visibility in media.