Hobark International Limited (HIL), is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Req ID: 1116
Location: Cross River
- Implements approved compliance programme put in place by the Chief Compliance officer and Compliance Coordinator
- Reports regularly to the Compliance Coordinator on the progress of compliance program implementation as well as come up with ways to improve efficiency and quality of services aimed at reducing vulnerability to fraud, abuse and waste.
- Review Compliance programme in collaboration with the Compliance Coordinator to incorporate changes that took place in the organisation as well as government policies and procedures.
- Participate in educational and training programs to ensure that management and employee are knowledgeable of and comply with pertinent rules, procedures and standards.
- Participate in departmental compliance review and monitoring activities and forward report to Compliance Coordinator
- Participate in responding to queries from government regulatory units
- Participate in independent investigations on compliance related matters
- Participate in developing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties without fear of retaliation.
- Participate in conducting periodic risk assessments and response plans for the organisation
- Prompt response to detected offenses, developing corrective action, and reporting findings to Compliance Coordinator
- Issue queries through the Compliance Coordinator and demand explanations for non-compliances noticed during departmental compliance audit.