Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Education / CRM Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Department: Customer Experience
- This role will work directly with teams across Jumia Group to build successful messaging experiences across Jumia businesses by testing and developing automated messaging programs, seeking out new content sources, and executing a best-in-class customer experience.
- You will be responsible for push notifications and emerging messaging channels, collaborating with a team of marketing specialists and product managers on the holistic outbound messaging experience Jumia creates.
- Ownership of highly visible customer programs and campaigns including responsibility for messaging, scheduling, testing, measuring and analyzing new opportunities based on customer and business data
- Own campaigns from end to end - manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning, build and execution as well as reporting on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends.
- Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics on automated messaging programs, identifying opportunities.
- Help build customer knowledge of products and online services through fun campaigns, and our online community, email newsletter and automated nurture program
- Collect and select content material from each vertical to prepare monthly newsletters.
- Develop and implement communications initiatives that build solution preference throughout the buying process
- Develop, edit, and publish core content as aligned with our brand guidelines (for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Easily convey, in your writing, the top benefits and value propositions for our products and services
- Develop, execute and manage e-commerce strategies and programs including promotions, creative, email, web, direct mail, and marketing collateral through leadership, innovation and process improvement.