PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Our People and Organization Advisory practice is pursuing a bold growth strategy to build the dominant HR consulting team in West Africa. We are looking to recruit passionate professionals with a demonstrated track record of delivering exceptional value in advising diverse clients across the entire HR value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data & Analytics Senior Manager - Risk Assurance Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00133
Job type: Permanent
About the Role
- Are you looking to work with a diverse and exciting client group within one of the fastest growing teams in Assurance?
- Within Risk Assurance we've an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join the Data and Analytics team. In joining us you'll be part of a unique client proposition, helping our clients understand, protect and exploit their data assets to either control those assets or to extract value from them to the benefit of the customer or the organisation.
- To be successful, you'll need to have a track record of business development in a wide range of disciplines including data strategy, data governance, MI and BI as well as Advanced Analytics.
- We're expected to be capable of applying these skills in a variety of business situations to maximise the impact to our clients in Data & Analytics opportunities.
- You may also come with some deep expertise in industry verticals although it is expected that you will work across a number of industries in your area of focus.
About the role:
- We're a fast growing business unit with a unique assurance, tax and advisory divisions offering a broad range of services, which are tailored to assist mid-sized and large-sized clients, grow and overcome the complex challenges they face.
- We take pride in helping our clients to develop new strategies, simplify their data estate and to exploit data for their and their customers benefit.
- We provide knowledge and expertise, which extends to clients’ internal controls, technology selection, a variety of analytics solutions across the business and regulatory compliance.
Your role will involve the following:
- Building client relationships through engagement targeted business development activity, identifying opportunities to help clients resolve their challenges, and leading the engagement sales process.
- Working directly with a broad range of clients, across a number of different sectors to identify and propose data & analytics solutions.
- Exposure to current thinking in the data, analytics and Artificial Intelligence space – including keeping up to date with vendor solutions.
- Build relationships with relevant vendors in the marketplace that have complimentary solutions to the services that PwC provide.
- Identify and drive marketing activities that will increase the corporate brand for data & analytics in the marketplace, this will include (but not limited to) blogs, conference speaking, whitepaper development and social media activity.