Midas Touch Empowerment Initiative is a non governmental organization registered under the Companies Allied Matters Act 1, 1990, part C of the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in February 2011.
We engage in the activities that promotes economic empowerment through vocational training and skills acquisition, entrepreneurial development and easy access to affordable micro credit facilities for financial freedom. This organization is dedicated to poverty alleviation especially among women and youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Entry Staff
- Branch Secretary/clients relations officer.
- Entering of daily transaction into the system
- Maintain office equipment's and stationary's
- Ensure safekeeping of field collection after posting
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Computer maintenance and generator fueling etc.