Education and Qualification
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics or related field, as well as CFA or ACCA
- Master’s Degree in Finance or MBA, will be preferred
- At least 4 years’ post graduate finance, banking, credit experience, equity research (preferably in an infra related field), largely gained within a project Finance context or professional services environment.
- Evidence of published industry research reports.
Key Performance Metrics
· Market performance
• Total return on all fund investments executed.
• Number and quality of research reports published
• % Accuracy of financial models with actual data during the life of the investment
· Relationship Management
• Relationship with customers, and other team members
• Feedback from clients and market
· Compliance to Regulations
• Compliance of financial models to approved valuation model as defined in conjunction with auditors.
· Project Management
• Number of Projects developed within a particular period
· Good working knowledge of the syndicated loan and project finance markets and the corresponding products
· Ability to understand and interpret economic and sectoral development plans and to identify and select a project preparation pipeline of bankable projects
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Robust ability to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions.
· Ability to comprehensively analyze financial statements.
· Credit risk analysis and risk structuring skills
· Industry/market and product knowledge
· Demonstrable track record of originating, preparing of project financing transactions
· Must be knowledgeable with the financing of infrastructure projects
· Must be familiar with types of agreements/contracts typically used in limited recourse project finance
· Familiar with the relevant legislative framework and other relevant legislation etc.
· Demonstrated knowledge to structure variety of financial instruments (debt and equity).
· Strong research and documentation skills.
· Ability to generates new ideas and seeks ways to overcome obstacles and barriers.
· Demonstrates honesty and openness in dealings with others
· Displays a sense of purpose and conveys confidence in own abilities
· Demonstrates flexibility and adaptation to different situations to get the job done
· Aspires to excellence through quality and timely delivery of outputs.
· Demonstrates accountability and ownership of own duties.
· Capacity and willingness to work under pressure
· Superior level of resourcefulness and ability to work with considerable autonomy
· Ability to think out of the box and generate creative solution
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Strong attention to details
· Ability to influence and persuade people