Applicants for the post of Director of Research and Documentation shall have the following requirements:
- A Ph.D in the Social Sciences or Humanities with ten years cognate experience.
- Ample publications in reputable Journals with a bias in elections and democracy.
- Demonstrable capacity and working knowledge of ICT;
- Sound theoretical knowledge and ability to initiate and implement research projects on
- elections, governance, voter education, gender, political violence and democratization in general;
- Demonstrable capacity to engage development partners and donor agencies generally and technical capacity to initiate proposals for funding support;
- Capacity for teamwork, good judgment, resourcefulness and originality of thought.
Conditions of Services
The remuneration shall be commensurate with that of a Director in the Commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,