Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Technical Operations
Req I D: Req-1126
- Manage operational activities, integrity of assets and discipline engineering to deliver asset integrity, unit availability and reliability, required product quality, and all within agreed budgets. Demonstrate and lead management commitment to the company and client HSSE policies.
- Manage the activities of personnel responsible for developing business for the company. Ensure strategic planning as a key to developing the pipeline for new business inflow to the company.
- Prospect for potential clients, identify challenges, propose and develop value-driven solution which turns into business opportunities and revenue for the Company.
- Develop ‘Cold-call’ strategy as appropriate within the industry and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Engage potential clients, and the decision makers within identified organizations. Meet potential clients, perform presentation of services and progress through to execution of all projects.
- Select and develop technical solutions for the Company principals review and approval.
- Interface between office based and field personnel staff to successfully implement production enhancement projects and initiatives
- Lead all conceptual design studies. Perform first pass engineering as required.
- Develop and review SAT/FAT/FEED documentations on behalf of clients. Lead all HAZOPS and HAZIDS.
- Ensure compliance with all client HSSE and work procedures to ensure a safe work execution.
- Develop and support field personnel with site-specific work packages preparations for planned projects to ensure safe and efficient execution.
- Take responsibility for the integration of the Company personnel to client site requirements.
- Provide prompt and accurate answers to for all technical queries from Commercial Department and client teams.
- Attend projects and other relevant meetings with client on behalf of the Company.
- Develop and/or update operational procedures for all technical solutions. Implementation of the required Operations Procedures into client’s facilities. Work with technical team to develop or evolve proposals that speaks
- Ensure that technical prerequisites (prequalification, vendor list, etc.) are fulfilled within a timely manner to meet all prospective business clients. Ensure and maintain prompt registration with statutory bodies (NIPEX, DPR, etc.).
- Oversee daily sales enquiries from clients, ensure prompt response to requests (i.e. RFQ, RFI, etc.). Follow through with clients (NAPIMS, IOC's, NCDMB, etc.) post tender submission.
- Build, maintain a cordial team, and encourage continuous business/knowledge transfer.
- Encourage and drive business development training and mentoring across the company.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continually enhance the company’s performance.