- A good first degree B.Ed., BA, BSc. or higher in relevant discipline.
- A post graduate degree in Education/Teaching qualification and IGCSE Certification.
- At least 3- 5 years quality teaching experience within the relevant discipline in a highly reputable International school. o
- Teaching experience to cover local and international curricular, e.g. IGCSE, WASSCE.
- Evidence of outstanding professional practice to include; attainment profile of students taught, personal profile of professional development, up to date and excellent subject matter expertise.
- Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support learning.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, good organization and coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
Atlantic Hall offers an excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with the standard and expectations required for the post.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a well-structured letter of Application detailing proficiency experience, relevant trainings, evidence of students successes (results, exhibitions etc) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Candidates who fail to supply full details of all the criteria requested will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted