Carter consulting is recruiting for fulltime Head, Health Services.
Carter consulting is a leading change Management consultancy firm with expertise in Human Resources Management, Information Technology, change management, mergers and acquisitions.
We are currently recruiting for one of our client, a leading Health Maintenance Organization with head office in Abuja FCT and offices in over 20 states of the federation, in the capacity below:
Job Title: Head, Health Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Health Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, Accredit, contract, train and manage the, primary Care providers and medical specialists who provide services to the enrollees of the company’s health insurance plans across the Federation.
- Coordinate and manage accreditation, registration and supervision of health care providers.
- Collaborate with other staff in evaluating placement of enrollees with accredited primary care providers.
- Developing and adapting forms and information systems and mediating difficult enrollee and provider situations.
- Responsible for the oversight of timely medical management, utilization management and discharge management interventions to meet clinical targets.
- Assure the provision of a continuum of care to enrollees and to meet financial targets.
- Propose and implement strategies, which will retain and grow company’s enrollee base within each of the existing clients.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Candidates should possess MBBS.
- Post graduate qualifications in Public Health, Health Management, Health financing or related field.
- Certification in or professional membership of health, management or related bodies.
- Knowledge of statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, MS PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience out of which 5 years must be in relevant organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters and detailed Resume, Subject of the mail should indicate position applied for.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting