MTN is the largest provider of mobile network access and ICT solutions in Nigeria, connecting whole communities with each other and with the rest of the world.
In 2001, MTN Nigeria was one of the first telecom operators to receive a GSM licence from the Federal government. Since then, we have led the growth in the voice market and today, we offer an integrated suite of communications products/services, including mobile voice and data, digital and mobile financial services as well as enterprise services to SMEs, public sector and corporate clients.
At the heart of our company’s operations are a diverse group of committed men and women, who enjoy a work experience and culture that is challenging, dynamic and rewarding, guided by our core values of Leadership, Innovation, Integrity, Relationship and a Can-Do attitude.
We were the first Nigerian company to be certified as an Investors In People (IiP) Gold company, which speaks to the depth and impact of our people management practices. It is also a reflection of our commitment to making MTN a Great Place to Work for our employees.
With over 60 million customers, MTN is also the largest subsidiary of the MTN Group, a global brand spread across 22 countries in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Core purpose of the Job
- Conduct Enterprise analysis, Requirement analysis, Elicitation, perform requirements management, communication and documentation for Information System Depart
- Using data and process modeling techniques to draw use cases and develop clear system workflow specifications for the design and development team.
- Generate new initiatives and improved operations/ways of work etc.
- Identify business needs / project opportunities; and / or audit existing policies, procedures, practices and technology.
- Identify ways to streamline PPP’s and align them to international bets practice.
- Coordinate, manage and conduct research studies (making use of libraries, archives, the Internet, museums, art institutes and other sources of information).
- Study guidelines for projects prepared by the Infrastructure Planning Manager to outline research procedures to be followed.
- Plan research schedule according to a variety of research methods to be used, availability and quantity of resources, and number of people assigned to participate in the project.
- Ensure integrity of information collected, stored, shared or reported.
- Ensure all documentation is captured into the Knowledge Repository
- Ability to builds relationships with customers and teams to uphold the MTN brand
- Articulate and discuss findings with other project team members to evaluate validity of findings.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours
Note: Multiple applications are not allowed.