The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Position available for: Expatriate
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- The Production Manager leads production department to efficiently manufacture budgeted amount of concrete mix while meeting safety, environmental, and quality objectives.
- Planning and scheduling on monthly, weekly and daily basis of production requirements of concrete and associated materials
- Ensuring effective management of production lines of all batching plant concurrently.
- Making sure good quality of concrete production
- Liaising with consumer (concrete required) for timely supply of concrete
- Controlling overtime and enhancing efficient overhaul of batching plants
- Adhering to safety norms and guidelines
- Supervising and improving work perf