MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world's fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard's products and solutions make everyday commerce activities - such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances - easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. We are leading the way toward a world beyond cash with the power to expand connectivity, opportunity, and prosperity for individuals, businesses, and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Implementation
Job ID: R-49866
Job Type: Full time
- In a customer-facing environment, lead a cross-functional processing implementation project team of technical and non-technical electronic payment processing experts from both MasterCard and our customer in the Middle East and Africa Region
- Deliver standard through complex and large scales implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
- Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
- Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
- Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers’ and MasterCard’s core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
- Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
- Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers’ processing support staff. Provide guidance and consultancy to execute all necessary processing implementation activities
- Execute extensive and comprehensive initial end-to-end processing system impact analyses for multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
- Provide internal and customer training.