MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Regional Sales
Division: Enterprise Business Unit
- To develop and drive the Regional Enterprise Business to include SME, Corporates and Public Sectors sales strategy in the regions to ensure return on investments, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains.
- Take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded when routinely monitored (sales, trend, and profitability analysis, profit margins, return on investment (ROI), market share and value).
- Develop compelling business cases (motivations) for investment in regional and SME sales, clearly identifying return on investment and risk/s.
- Set monthly and quarterly targets for regional sales.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Implement standard sales strategies that are tailored to the needs of the region or sales campaign.
- Review market and internal conditions and develop sales strategy that grows MTN Business revenue streams.
- Integrate quality management procedures to all business processes within the regional sales function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure cost-effective management and sales campaigns for all Enterprise Business accounts in the regions.
- Use appropriate performance metrics and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to routinely monitor progress against targets, taking appropriate managerial action to ensure all sales targets and KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.