Deloitte Nigeria - Our client is a development Finance institution positioned to empower more micro, small and medium enterprises across Nigeria. The institution is set up as a private sector driven wholesale financial institution aimed at increasing access to finance for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) through eligible financial intermediaries In view of the foregoing, the client seeks to attract, motivate and retain qualified staff.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to CEO
Reference Number: DFI013
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- To assist the Chief Executive Officer in the daily business activities by performing all types of secretarial activities and coordinating office business.
- Provide support in administrative activities, Archive and management of files as well as coordinate correspondences to and from the CEO’s office.
- Ensure adequate management of all official records, appointments and schedules for the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides adequate support to Chief Executive Officer in clerical and routine administrative work
- Composes routine correspondence and memos as per the Chief Executive Officer’s request
- Uses electronic diary systems to plan activities (schedule/coordinate appointments, book rooms and notify attendees)
- Employs the use of logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions to resolve issues encountered
- Provides assistance to departments/units with administrative activities as and when required
- Establishes appropriate file registration and recording system for incoming/outgoing memos, letters and other forms of correspondence
- Locates and appends appropriate files and other records of correspondence to take action by the Chief Executive Officer
- Receives and refers calls to the Executive’s attention as appropriate as well as handles all other calls
- Composes and types routine correspondences
- Attends to incoming and outgoing mails and files accordingly
- Attends to visitors to the departmental director
- Ensures appropriate management of both electronic and paper filing systems
- Maintains the Executive’s calendar, ensures notification of any changes
- Sets up meetings as instructed or as required, notifying all parties
- Takes notes as directed and produce notes accordingly
- Transcribes, proofreads and edits correspondence composed by the Executive
- Maintains Executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, leave days and travel