Lionbridge Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of globalization and testing services. Lionbridge has a global network of more than 200,000 resources focused on translation and localization services across 100+ countries. To learn more visit: http://www.lionbridge.com
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personalized Internet Assessor
Job Type: Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
- Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor.
What does the Job Involve?
- In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality.
- You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
- Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
- Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web.
- You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Who is Suitable for this Job?
- We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail and Google+ account.
- We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone - Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
- You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are between 2 - 5 hours per week depending on task availability.
- We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.