Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the position in the organization for Global Fund grants in the capacity below:
Job Title: Procurement and Supply Chain Management Specialist
Reports to: Director of Finance and Administration
Type of Appointment: Full Time Consultancy.
Duration: Six (6) months renewable.
- Provide strategic direction and take lead in strengthening Procurement and Supply Management systems of the GF Funded Tuberculosis Grant in order to meet organizational and international best practices and standard.
- Prepare Procurement related documentation (e.g. pre-qualification, bidding, specifications, bid evaluation reports, terms of reference, letters of invitation, request for proposals, and draft contracts,
- Take lead in Contract Management, Supplier Management, develop and update Procurement Tools Management for all procurement works, goods and services related to projects.
- Take a lead in processing delivery documents e.g. duty wavier and NAFDAC Exemption etc.
- Prepare the project procurement and supply management plan in close consultation with Project Management Units and the National TB and Leprosy Control Programme
- Monitor efficient documentation of activities at warehouses at designated zones, states and sites and prepare periodic progress reports on health/non-health commodity distribution to/at designated sites.
- Ensure that quality control is carried out on health commodities in accordance with national and international standard.
- Responsible for commodity shipments from overseas, clearing and ensuring the freighting to ARFH Central Warehouse in Federal Medical Store, Oshodi and the six (6) Zonal Stores in NWZ, NEZ, NCZ, SEZ, SWZ, SSZ and FCT.
- Responsible for the forecasting, quantification, and maintenance of short, medium, and long term TB commodities (Anti-TB Drugs/Laboratory reagents and related commodities, HIV tests kits, Laboratory Equipment and supplies) and procurement plans to support the Project.
- Responsible for the assessment, design, implementation, strengthening, and maintenance of project site logistics system for TB commodities
- Participate in the National Logistics Management Coordinating Units (LMCUs) and TWG meetings