Ohonyeta Care Givers (OCAG) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) established in 1997 in Otukpo, Benue State of Nigeria to address the socio-economic and health concerns of the people of Benue and other poor communities in Nigeria.
Ohonyeta which means 'Saviour' in Idoma, is the brain child of Dr. Esther Oigoga. She is passionate about addressing the challenges of women and children in and around Otukpo. She shared this vision with a group of selfless individuals and thus, Ohonyeta Care Givers was born.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project - Logistics Officer
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring effective project implementation and management of ICCM commodities at community and LGA levels.
- The post will manage collaborations with focal persons in the LGA (CORPs, LLHFWs etc) and State CMS.
- S/he will provide technical support on effective management of commodities including tracking of commodities, compliance with storage and distribution, utilization and reporting of logistics data.
- H/She will work with Christian Aid’s State Programme Coordinator to ensure timely distribution of commodities to health facilities.
- The role will be responsible for effective management of commodities including tracking of commodities, compliance with storage and distribution, utilization and reporting of logistics data, ensure project activities are delivered on time, within approved budget and in compliance with standard protocols, policies and national guidelines.
- The role will maintain strong relationships through effective communication between organization, partners (donors and funders), LGAs and Central Medical Store (CMS).
- The role will ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures including reporting requirements and contribution made to other team members in the development and implementation of community based volunteers’ capacity development and training.