MTN is the largest provider of mobile network access and ICT solutions in Nigeria, connecting whole communities with each other and with the rest of the world.
In 2001, MTN Nigeria was one of the first telecom operators to receive a GSM licence from the Federal government. Since then, we have led the growth in the voice market and today, we offer an integrated suite of communications products/services, including mobile voice and data, digital and mobile financial services as well as enterprise services to SMEs, public sector and corporate clients.
At the heart of our company’s operations are a diverse group of committed men and women, who enjoy a work experience and culture that is challenging, dynamic and rewarding, guided by our core values of Leadership, Innovation, Integrity, Relationship and a Can-Do attitude.
We were the first Nigerian company to be certified as an Investors In People (IiP) Gold company, which speaks to the depth and impact of our people management practices. It is also a reflection of our commitment to making MTN a Great Place to Work for our employees.
With over 60 million customers, MTN is also the largest subsidiary of the MTN Group, a global brand spread across 22 countries in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Core purpose of the Job
Manage OEM vendor in delivery of rollout radio projects ensuring end to end implementation, integration, final acceptance and handover to MSV.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Network Group Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Co-ordinate all Infrastructure Providers, Customers, Vendors & Various Cluster teams, as well as resolve escalated issues.
- Review Business Plan Project charters and develop supporting project work plans /revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements as well as evaluate technical bids (scope of work) from contractors.
- Manage installation, commissioning and integration of rollout projects that may arise from Business Plan.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs as well as generate progress reports on projects, migrations and upgrades.
- Ensure project timelines are met and resolve escalated issues affecting roll out of Special Projects as well while observing strict adherence to MTNN’s SHE policy.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspect of a project and scope and handover of completed projects to NWG operations.
- Manage project budget and determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities as well as set up key performance indicators for team members.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours
Note: Multiple applications are not allowed.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: MTN Nigeria, Golden Plaza, Falomo Ikoyi, Lagos
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian ...Know More about Mtn Nigeria
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.