- Must be a holder of good honours degree or equivalent qualification, relevant to administration, from a recognized Higher Institution.
- Must be registered with relevant professional bodies.
- Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have at list 17 years post qualification cognate experience.
- Must be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Must not be more than 60 years of age at the time he/she assumes duty.
Terms of Appointment
The appointment is for an initial period of 5 years, and renewable subject to satisfactory performance, for another term of 5 years, and no more. The salary and other conditions of service are as approved by the Federal Government.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their applications including photocopies of their certificates to the Registrar indicating:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- State of origin and Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number and dates of birth of children
- Permanent home address
- E-mail address(es) and phone number(s)
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications with dates
- Membership of professional bodies/associations
- Professional qualifications with dates
- Records of employment(s) and positions held
- Names and addresses of three referees.
All applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes, labelled "Application for the Post of Registrar" to:
Tudun Wada, Main Campus,
- Candidates should also request their referees to send confidential reports on them in sealed envelopes labelled "Confidential Report" to the address above.
- Candidates will be required to produce originals of their certificates and other credentials at the interview.