North East Regional Initiative (NERI) - An International Development Organization, is seeking applications from suitably qualified Nigerian nationals for the position below:
Job Title: STTA Finance Assistant
Duration: 2 Months
Position Start Date: Immediately
- The STTA Finance Assistant is responsible for providing effective financial support to the Finance Department ensuring proper filing of finance documents between the months of October 2016 to May 2017, scanning of all the documents and identifying all original and missing documents within this period.
- He/She will assist in putting together all sorted documents into a database/spreadsheet.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The STTA Finance Assistant reports to the Finance Director.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- File all Finance Reports from October 2016 to May 2017
- Scan all finance documents from October 2016 to May 2017
- Identify all original and missing documents in various batches
- Prepare or assist in preparing various financial or administrative reports
- Put together all files into database/spreadsheet concentrating on the period between October 2016 to June 2017
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, as required