Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supplier Performance Manager - ATL
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Procurement Director GNPlc
- The Procurement Function within GN is clearly recognized as being a key enabler for our Company to achieve its mission to become the most trusted and respected consumer products company in Nigeria.
- The prime accountability for the role is to drive value through ensuring the commercial elements of spend are executed brilliantly with the appropriate vendors.
Purpose of the Role
- Implement category strategies in Above the Line, (ATL) spends across Nigeria where applicable.
- Develop local category strategies for local brands which are not covered by global procurement.
- Lead the media, PR, Sponsorship, Advertising & Content plus Talent Management negotiation for local spend.
- Lead Performance Management conversations in ATL, media, PR and sponsorship categories.
- Lead pitches and award of businesses to various agencies within the category
- Lead Implementation of key projects with above market teams
- Lead the Function’s control and risk agenda in ATL
- Work with the Global Procurement teams to develop benchmarking, cost modeling and best practices for the Nigerian market.
- Manage the in market agency roster on a regular basis involving key stakeholders.