The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Batching Plant Operators
Position Available for: Both
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- The employees will be responsible for the set up and tear down, operation, maintenance and record keeping of portable concrete batch plant.
- In addition to operating the plant, the employee will assist with the coordination of daily plant activities such as scheduling truck drivers and ordering plant materials.
- Operates concrete plant to batch materials used for the refinery construction.
- Manage controls to heat, weigh and mix aggregate, cement, and water to produce concrete that conforms to procedures
- Knowledge of concrete batching systems
- Manage control to heat, weigh and mix aggregates, cement and water to produce concrete confirming to specifications
- Understanding of quality requirement of concrete
- Maintain accurate reports as required
- Ensure safe operation of batching plant
- Understanding and experience in calibration of batching
- Oversee all plant operations; coordinate and monitor daily work load throughout the plant; monitor plant cleanliness. . Oversee all maintenance