DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited is a leading Engineering company in Africa providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services to clients in the Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Power sectors. The company was incorporated in August 2003 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and it is jointly owned by DeltaTek Engineering Limited (100% Nigerian Engineering Company) and WorleyParsons.
Job Title: Pipelines Engineer
Primary Location: NGA-Lagos
Job: Onshore Pipelines
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Experienced
Reporting Manager Title: Engineering Manager
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- Plans, schedules and supervises pipeline designs.
- Reviews company and Projects General Specifications, Engineering Procedures and Policies.
- Review scope of work and budgets, and be able to make use of progress reporting system that will be instituted for the project.
- Verify (at site) of existing facilities and existing drawings and documents required to be used as input data for completing all pipeline designs involved in the project.
- Establish Pipeline design basis.
- Interface with company Operations group during design development.
- Review and be able to develop pipeline design deliverables, including:
- Front end and detailed pipeline design calculations and weights.
- Preliminary and detailed analysis of pipeline routing.
- Route profile generation, platform and offshore approach.
- Layout requirement for horizontal directionally drilled (HDD) shore crossing.
- Pipeline alignment sheet and pipeline final routing report.
- Pipeline wall thickness design and report
- Pipeline stability design detailed report including calculations.
- Perform riser stress and fatigue analysis respectively
- Perform Road crossing designs
- Concrete coating designs
- Technical Data sheets.
- Pipeline Specifications
- Perform anti-corrosion coatings and cathodic protection design, with typical anodes drawing and table of dimension for each pipeline.
- Interface with other discipline engineers during design development and subsequent review of engineering deliverables through inter-disciplinary squad checks.
- Assist project engineer in resolution of engineering issues.
- Participate in Risk Assessment, HAZOP and Constructability reviews.
- Support the project engineer in developing project documents such as ITT packages, Project Design Specifications, etc.
- When required, serve as single-point contact with Nigerian engineering contractor(s) or vendors to coordinate interface on behalf of COMPANY discipline engineer.
- Assist in Pipeline Procurement Support Services (Engineering Requisitions, Technical Bid Evaluations and Vendor documents reviews), etc.