Coastal Line & Ocean Limited is a company incorporated to provide Training, Recruitment, Facilitation and Logistics services to companies and individuals alike, operating in Nigeria and West Africa. CL & O, incorporated in the year 2010 and is a member of an Oil Servicing Group. Leveraging on the years of experience of its sister companies, CL & O is strategically positioned to provide bespoke services to Oil and Gas companies, Construction Companies, IT Companies & Telecommunication Companies in a way only an industry player would. CL & O specializes in providing these services at the most cost - pricing and with a very fast turn-around time, even under very demanding circumstances.
Coastal Line & Ocean is a bespoke Training, Human Capital Development and Logistics organization poised to provide tailor made, unique and niche solutions to the Nigerian & West African Business World. We seek qualified candidates for this position.
Duties includes but not limited to the following:
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings, identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products and services
- Identify requirements for new services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply companywide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and Carrying our market research and competitors analysis
- Undertake general administrative duties in Business Development Unit
- Handling of clients inquiries, and working extensively with database
- Updating all clients and projects information from lead to contract stages
- Form Database and follow up with regards to clients, projects, targets and competitors
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 1, Block 25, Fatai Arobieke St Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Coastal Line & Ocean Limited is a company incorporated to provide Training, Recruitment, Facilitation and Logistics services to companies and individuals alike, operating in Nigeria and West...Know More about Coastal Line & Ocean Ltd