2. The cleaner will be responsible for IRC facilities of the inside and surroundings neat and clean during week. She /he is also responsible for maintaining adequate stocks of appropriate cleaning materials and supplies.
3. Duties and Responsibilities
She /He will:
· Clean the floor of the entire facility/facilities and any adjoining annexes or covered spaces must be swept and mopped
· Clean the ceilings, walls, door frames, book shelves, tables and chairs should be dusted and cleaned
· The windows should be cleaned and washed
· The rubbish bins in each room should be emptied and returned
· The bathrooms/latrines should be swept and mopped thoroughly each day; bathrooms should be supplied with toilet paper and water as necessary.
· Laundry should be done as necessary; all clothes should be ironed and folded.
· Keep track of cleaning and laundry supplies and make procurement lists as needed.
· Will be working closely with the cook and assist whenever necessary
· Perform other duties, as needed or requested.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
1. Qualifications/requirements :
· Must be a Nigerian
· Able to clean, maintain minimum hygiene, cleanliness.
· Able to communicate in English ( speak and write English, recommended)
· Strong ability to work in a team
· Self motivated and proactive;
· Thorough and organized
Monthly salary, 13Month Salary Inclusive, Health Insurance Coverage for Family, Pension, Creche Facilities available for Women with babies under 24 Months.
Application Closing Date
10 June 2017
How to Apply
Applicants should bring their applications to the IRC office in MAIDUGURI office addressed to the Country Director IRC. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for Interview
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
- Type: Nonprofit
- Headquarters: Abuja
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing and power to people devastated by conflict an...Know More about International Rescue Committee (irc)
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".