Tuteria needs a talented Sales & Customer Experience personnel who is passionate about educational services, and would love to be a part of our vision to improve access to high quality education in Africa. You’ll correspond with hundreds of customers across Nigeria to ensure they have a memorable experience learning on Tuteria.
To be successful, you must be friendly, have great customer satisfaction mentality, enjoy talking with people and be ready to do whatever it takes to get customers to use our services. You must be good at establishing rapport with customers and colleagues.
If you’re passionate about sales, and want to take on a new challenge, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Help customers make informed decision regarding their learning needs, tutoring options and pricing plans
- Follow up on all interested customers via phone, email, Skype or any other means of communication to ensure they get the best tutors
- Selling, cross-selling and up-selling hundreds of customers across Nigeria on the various services offered by Tuteria.
- Identify customer needs or complaints and cater to them as they arise
- Work with other colleagues to find and place suitable tutors
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience in a sales or customer service position in a previous organization, a plus if you’ve undergone certified customer service training
- Must have first-class command of written and spoken English, with a clear, mature accent that inspires confidence in customers
- Have very high negotiation skills, be able to persuade customers and go to any length to close sales fast
- Must have lived/grown up in Abuja and can speak fluent Hausa, OR must have lived/grown up in Port Harcourt and understands these cities deeply. (PS: ONLY apply if you have lived in one of these cities, understand them deeply and now live in Lagos)
- Must have a functional laptop, be able to use the computer especially MS Excel and Google Docs
- Be 24-30 years, post-NYSC, and available full-time (Mon-Sat, 8:30am-5pm), preferably staying close to Gbagada, Lagos
- Enjoy talking with a lot of customers, and have excellent phone etiquette
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Tuteria Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 21 Bawala Street, Pedro, Gbagada Phase 1, 234001, Shomolu
Tuteria is an online platform that connects people seeking to learn anything with those who live around them, and can teach them what they want to learn at affordable prices, as well as ensure safety,...Know More about Tuteria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting