Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Department: Supply Chain
Overall Job Purpose
- Ensure accuracy in inventory management.
- Ensure no variance in the stock in the Navision as well as physical stock.
- To ensure timely creation of FTGN and reconcile with production of daily produce.
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Keep stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate;
- Planning future capacity requirements;
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily basis
- Briefing Head of Department on a daily basis;
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment e.g ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely
- Overseeing the planned maintenance e.g. machines and equipment.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Daily tight vigilance of stock in terms of theft, pilferages, shortages and damages etc.
- Maintain inflow and outflow material as proper process and procedure.
- Daily cycle count and stock reports publish to authorize entity
- Lead the month end stock count with 100% accuracy level between Navision and SMB