RES-Q Digital Limited - Our client, is currently looking for a qualified and passionate individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Contract
- The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- The responsibilities of the Data Analyst will include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. He/She will develop analysis and reporting capabilities as well as monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports including visualisations
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities