Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Supervisor
Principal Accountabilities / Overall Responsibilities
- To give effective leadership to all packagers under you in packaging operations in the factory.
- Ensure that the packaging areas, instruments and machines are cleaned of any previous product before a new one is started in order to avoid possibility of cross contamination and also end of shift cleaning.
- Organize all packagers in all arms of packaging activities so as to reduce redundancy and enhance performance.
- Ensure that set targets are met.
- Ensure strict observance of specific instructions in the BMR (Batch Manufacturing Record) & BPR (Batch Packing Record) to consistently deliver good quality products.
- Ensure and enforce Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in all activities during packaging.
- Take proper record of all jobs done on daily basis and submit promptly.
- Faculty equipment/ machines should be reported promptly to the pharmacists, who will arrange with Engineering Department for the necessarily rectification.
- Take other assignment that may be given by Management.