The successful applicant to this position would be called Pastor Enoch Adeboye “Outstanding” Professor of Mathematics, in the sense that he/she must have earned it by his or her outstanding accomplishments:
- A Ph.D in Applied Mathematics from a reputable University.
- An impeccable record of teaching and research career in the Professorial Cadre (i.e. Professor or Associate Professor). Part of a demonstrable indicator of research achievements is in the number of Ph.D’s successfully supervised by the candidate.
- There must be strong proof of Continuing Research in Mathematics
- Possess administrative and academic leadership skills augmented by requisite communication and interpersonal skills and must be of proven integrity.
- Possession of cutting-edge information technology (IT) credentials will be an added advantage.
- Membership of learned societies in the Mathematical Sciences is highly desirable.
An enhanced basic salary package (i.e CONUASS 7 plus 20% mark-up). Other perquisites include:
- Transport (car and driver)
- Research Allowance
- Journal Allowance
- Learned Society Subscription Allowance
- Local Transport and Travelling
- Books and Periodicals
- Housing Allowance
- The Chair has a tenure of TWO YEARS commencing August, 2017.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the University of Lagos Conditions of Service governing Senior Staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit three bound copies of Publications along with ten (10) copies of detailed Applications and Curriculum Vitae. The CV should include:
- Names in full
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Postal Address
- Telephone No. (Landline/Mobile)
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Education (including dates and institutions)
- Academic and Professional Qualification (Including distinctions and credit with dates)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present post.
- Detailed list of publications.
- Other activities outside current employment.
- Names and Addresses of three referees.
- Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed.
Candidates should Cick Here to submit signed and scanned application, as well as current CV.
All Applications and supporting materials should be submitted to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Academic Affairs Unit,
University of Lagos,
Further enquiries should be directed to:
Office of Advancement,
University of Lagos.
Mobile No: 08037257799
Academic Staff Unit
Human Resource Management Department,
University of Lagos.
Mobile No: 08029914599