Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is an Indigenous Oil and Gas marketing company with one of the businesses being aviation fuel marketing committed to delivery of excellent professional services. CIES began operations in 2010 and is fast becoming one of the industry major providers of commercial aviation services. Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve team members have in common.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Quality Control Officer who will be responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines.
As the ideal candidate for the Quality Control Officer, you are responsible for:
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the wet depot
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the Bridgers
- Investigating or reporting questionable test results.
- Ensuring bowsers are drained on a daily basis
- Conducting of quality checks on bowsers
- Preparing release certificate for loaded bowsers
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter