Vodacom Business, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Vodacom Group, is a leading pan-African corporate connectivity and telecommunications provider that has brought affordable and reliable connectivity to Africa since 1992. In that time, we have built strong relationships in the sectors that are driving the continent’s economic growth; helping them stay connected across Africa, and to the rest of the world.
Job Title: Sales Executive - 000000190051
The main purpose of the job is to achieve company sales targets and other quantitative/qualitative company objectives for the indirect Sales channel by managing & improving their performance.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership [max 5]:
- Implement sales strategy for dealers Team based on market needs, suppliersstructure, competitive situation and company targets (investment priorities among channels and clients, channel strategy), Participates in the selection of agency partners and contributes to negotiations
- Plan and forecast the targets and objectives for dealer(e.g. sales volume, channel activity related indicators, channel incentives, subscriber acquisition costs, channel profitability) &Oversees the implementation of sales programmes / campaigns
- Set a monthly plan for sales, revenue, quality, distribution and market share.
- Development ofa channel landscape that would be more effective at upholding Vodafone’s brand values and providing a consistent customer experience in line with them, aswell as consistently delivering the company’s customer acquisition, retention and usage development targets
- Coaching, motivating and developing the supervisors, and staff to create the best learning culture within the department.
- Responsible for cascadingdepartment plans, objectives and initiatives to support senior supervisors, supervisors and their teams.
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
1 Business Delivery, Expansion, Revenue & GA share
- Maximizing growth potential with average revenue : 178 M with contribution Margin: 28%
- Control channels Hubs management: 225 Hub
- Open market dealer management: 1500+ dealer
- Manage an annual cost with an average of EGP 60 Million across Cairo, Giza & Qalyoubia
- Manage the 4 Agents with around 60 offices and 500 sales reps indirectly and increase their reach to all rural areas, responsible for the performance & achievements of the agents staff to assure achieving the company targets & objectives & responsible for the availability of the company products profile as per the company strategies & directions e.g. (USB, VF ElKhat, ADSL …) in the agents branches.
- Single point of contact between the company on one hand, agents, Dealers and external communications on the otherhand.
2 Organizational Capacity
- Communicating the competitors’ tactical/moves to the top management.
- Develop keyfeedback mechanisms to ensure that team members from the lower echelons in the Dealers team have their voice heard.
- Develop the best model for the company in terms of cost and time to trade.
- Preparing the monthly PPC supply planto cover all the dealers’ categories along with ensuring the quality based distribution, in addition to distributing & activating PPC lines with a focus on the Geo- allocation to increase penetration and market share.
- Achieving the trade quota in all products“ Prepaid, control, Data product” and responsible for the availability of the company products profile as per the company strategies & directions e.g. (USB, VF El Khat, ADSL …) in the agents branches across GreaterCairo region Cairo, Giza & Qaliubia.
- Growing new accounts/dealers by searching for the potential dealers & hunting the potential dealers from competition.
- Presenting business reviews regularly.
- Respond to dealers requests effectively.
- Preparing sales forecasts that meets the company expansion
- Get greater visibility over dealers & agents channel by placing new channel automation systems in place i.e.: DCA, Red, Score Card, E Top Up, etc.
- Ensure thatsystems are working properly andreports are managed in an accurate manner.
- Expanding theSIM swap service to cover all the trade.
- Reporting and representing byall the competitor moves in his zone.
7 direct Reports:
- 6 Sales Supervisors
- 1 Sales Analyst