Qatar Airways - Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Ref No: QR15230
Job Function: Commercial
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
About Your Job
- In this role, you will develop a strategic sales planner for the country of responsibility in order to develop and deliver sales revenue for Qatar Airways, maximising the return from the existing market whilst identifying and penetrating new markets, where appropriate.
- You will effectively grow the market in order to achieve corporate and commercial objectives, with a focus on increasing revenues
Specific accountabilities include:
- Providing inputs on the strategic direction of QR’s Corporate / Trade / Leisure sales in the Mozambican market and defining the optimal way to increase sales by recommending routes, timing, aircraft type and other product development
- Providing inputs on formulation and implementation of Mozambican sales strategy including local corporate dealing policy, to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing marketing strategies in the station
- Implementing sales plans for the Mozambican market and assisting to implement marketing plans within the approved budget, in coordination with the Country Manager
- Monitoring and providing feedback on competitor pricing and promotional activities for the offline market
- Assisting the sales team in managing the marketing funds and assisting to oversee advertising and promotional campaigns with the set budget with the objective of gaining additional revenue