- Ensure proper onboarding of staff i.e. all forms must be properly filled and sent to the various clients for verification.
- creation of leave calendar for all outsourced staff.
- Deal with all HMO issues, relaying it to HMO companies and escalating to the HRM when issues keep subsisting.
- Ensure all staff files are complete and all staff have pension pins.
- conflict resolution within staff.
- Maintain a master list for all outsourced staff and send updated report to the HRM, at the end of the month, showing number of staff for the month, number of new staff and number of existing staff.
- work with the site manager in the factories to ensure regular attendance and all other administrative job as may be required by the client.
- work with site manager to ensure scheduled for pension are sent to the account department on time.
- ensure smooth transition for all staff exiting the pool and sending a report to the HMO companies on the status of such staff.
- sending weekly report to the HRM every week.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- HND/BSc in management, social science or other relevent degree.
- 1 years hands on experience.
- High proficiency in microsoft office (Importantly excel).
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Lightning Networks Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 31A, Emina Crescent, Ikeja, Lagos
Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. T...Know More about Lightning Networks Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting