A growing oil servicing company is seeking a Business Development Executive with an oil and gas industry experience that will lead and support a range of responsibilities mainly focused in the areas of:
- Industry Analysis
- Marketing and Strategic Planning
This is an ideal opportunity to join a business that has been demonstrating significant growth for a period of time, offering potential candidates a challenging, autonomous and exciting environment to develop their career.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products and services offered and conduct sales calls and make product / service presentations to meet customer needs.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure our company receives inquires (RFQs) from clients and customers.
- Assist with the management of procurement related issues.
- Track new business development opportunities, utilizing market knowledge and market intelligence tools to identify projects which are aligned to the company’s growth strategy.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and potential clients operating within the oil and gas industry and promote the services of the Company.
- Remain current on sales performance and provide sales reports by providing periodic status reports detailing activity and efforts, as well as win/loss analysis.
- Look for opportunities to build technical strategic relationships with key organisations including OEMs.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Skills / Qualification
- Upstream Oil and Gas industry experience is a PREQUISITE
- Bachelor Degree with emphasis in business or engineering preferred.
- 2+ years Business Development experience is preferred.
- Proven record of success in business development, client relationship building, strategic project pursuits and proposal preparation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Written and verbal communication, including project presentations to customers.
- Possess strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a very strong understanding and appreciation for working in a team environment.
- Ability to format reports, produce and manipulate data accurately.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels in an organization.
To join a fantastic closely connected warm team, with open culture, who would want to learn from you as much as you would want to learn from them. Will suit a dynamic and seriously career minded individual, with self-starter mentality.
To apply please reference TIMPROXYNG/HR/BUS DEV/ DEPT-18Q2, send your CV to: email@example.com
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 6th Floor, 109, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Nigeria
Timproxy operates a diversified business with a special focus on Oil and Gas, Marine and the Power Industry.Our specialty cover equipment’s manufactured by major OEM’s.We are located in La...Know More about Timproxy
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
7 Positions - Not Specified
7 Positions - Not Specified