A growing oil servicing company is seeking a Business Development Executive with an oil and gas industry experience that will lead and support a range of responsibilities mainly focused in the areas of:
- Industry Analysis
- Marketing and Strategic Planning
This is an ideal opportunity to join a business that has been demonstrating significant growth for a period of time, offering potential candidates a challenging, autonomous and exciting environment to develop their career.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products and services offered and conduct sales calls and make product / service presentations to meet customer needs.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure our company receives inquires (RFQs) from clients and customers.
- Assist with the management of procurement related issues.
- Track new business development opportunities, utilizing market knowledge and market intelligence tools to identify projects which are aligned to the company’s growth strategy.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and potential clients operating within the oil and gas industry and promote the services of the Company.
- Remain current on sales performance and provide sales reports by providing periodic status reports detailing activity and efforts, as well as win/loss analysis.
- Look for opportunities to build technical strategic relationships with key organisations including OEMs.