The General Manager will principally be responsible for all the operations of the business
* In charge of opening Letters of Credit with the Bank
*The General Manager would ensure all documentations and standards are met (e.g. securing certificate of conformity where necessary)
* He/she would be in charge of Logistics like engagement of vessels of required capacity
* He/she would be responsible for the oversight of the clearing and discharging of products imported into the petroleum tank farm within the Lagos - Apapa axis.
* The GM would observe the market, identify trends and monitor main competitors.
* The GM would manage the bulk sale of the products stored in the tank farm.
* The GM would ensure that activities are properly executed within the organization.
* He/she will be responsible for managing all areas of operations to ensure revenues; profits and return on investment are maximized.
* The GM would accomplish organisational objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements
* The GM would allocate resources, review progress and make mid-course corrections.