1. Creating and maintaining brand consistency through the use of the organization’s branding and style guide standards on logos, colors, typography, and other graphic collateral.
2. Designing engaging, creative images for use in a variety of digital assets including images for social media, written content, presentations, etc.
3. Collaborating closely with other members of the social media marketing team to brainstorm and plan upcoming social content by determining scope and realistic deadlines for various design content.
4. Creating accurate graphics, charts, graphs, etc., that visually support the context of given content.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
1. Design Principles – Comprehensive understanding of design principles for desktop and mobile layouts.
2. Creative – Excellent creative and design skills with proficiency in typography, color, layout, composition, imagery, and video, as evidenced by a professional portfolio.
3. Organization – Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.