The successful candidate will be responsible for
1. All financial and fiscal management aspects of the Company's operations
2. Providing leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the Company
3. Directing the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
4. Evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the Company to include budgeting, tax planning, and conservation of assets.
5. Providing executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
6. Reviewing reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate.
7. Coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
8. Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
9. Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, staff cost, and account maintenance and data entry.
10. Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
11. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
12. Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
13. Design and implement an effective finance and accounts structure