Sanchy Communications is looking to hire a versatile and tenacious team player to join our team.
We’d love to consider and support you in an affiliate marketing capacity — helping you gain experience and knowledge while you help us execute and deliver magnificent work; by either generating new client/Merchant sign up and/ or managing and retaining existing ones. We are looking to grow this market significantly in the next 12 months.
Aside from marketing experience, being passionate about generating leads and having a deep understanding with great practical experience in this area is a key requirement, as you will be the ‘go to’ and “first contact with client/Merchant” person in the team for the company affiliate marketing sign up.
This is only part of our broad range of offerings, so your career potential is enormous within the company. Our clients are vast: ranging from hospitality to merchants, stores, and various service and goods providers.
Sanchy Communications has an open, friendly working environment, we are ambitious and love our services and solutions – we work extremely hard to achieve our goals and believe we are the best in class across our areas of expertise.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all aspects of the signing up clients/Merchants for our affiliate marketing program by Initiating market research
- New Business Sales – Generate leads among potential merchants and clients who either sell products or provide services and close your own pipeline of business. You will work on the phone, virtual meetings and in person.
· Initiate new business opportunities via telephone and communication such as email, social media and other marketing channels to introduce Sanchy Communciations affiliate marketing platform and service solutions
· Follow up on leads till they sign up as client
· Schedule meetings with prospects to present Sanchy Communications business proposal to potential clients
· Determine and execute appropriate follow-up after every interaction and fully leverage marketing automation for lead nurturing
· Actively participate in continuous improvement of the role to achieve and exceed growth targets
· Process management – you will be expected to manage the marketing process and ensure that your paperwork is complete and up to date.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Access).