- Have a clear understanding of the hotels business strategies and set goals. Also determines action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition. implements all sales action plans related to market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to customers and prospects and develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close businesses in the pipelines
- Fully responsible for corporate, retail and any other sales for the hotel.
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of 4 years Marketing experience
- Hospitality/Hotel work experience is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Track record of success with delivery
- Very smart
- A go getter
- Target Driven
- Should have Digital/ Online Marketing skills
- Highly skilled in Corporate and Retail marketing.
- Graduate with a BSc or HND.
- Preferably, the ideal candidate should reside on the Island
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About C.n Grades Resourcing Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified