· Develop strategy, marketing plan including developing product positioning, developing innovative key messages and defining the detailed plans for promotional/ advertising and sales activities in the country.
· Effective execution of all the marketing activities planned through the field force in co-ordination with the General Manager
· Plan new product launches from estimating the market size, to our volume plans , to final launch plan and then implement the same
· Research industry trends and competitive intelligence through survey and knowledge building programs to guide positioning decisions and ensuring that the field force is kept up to date.
· Design promotional inputs and schemes for the Healthcare Business in coordination with General Manager
· Have close liaison with field force to assess the response to promotional materials and ensure that these materials are being used optimally.
· Deploy effective KOL strategy and monitor implementation.
· Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Manage the Healthcare Business website including writing, editing and approving website copy and producing relevant content for their blog and e-books
· Manage external agencies /outsourced work
Min Required Experience: 6 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· Degree level education in Business, Communication, Marketing or related degree.
· Knowledge of Medical Devices will be an added advantage
· 5 + years of marketing /digital marketing experience (client side or agency)
· Previous exposure to a broad range of digital marketing channels
· Experience in planning and executing scientific/medical events, workshops, symposia etc.
· Essential hands on experience managing Google AdWords, Facebook and email campaigns
· Proven experience in managing productivity, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Sufficient knowledge of brand building- FMCG experience an added advantage