GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Experience: 0 year(s)
Course of Study: Social Sciences
Required Grade: Any
Ref No: 2963920
Oil & Gas Headquarters
- BHGE - SSA Region is seeking a uniquely driven and talented individual to serve as an Applications Engineer supporting customer requirements as it relates to pressure controls systems in the region.
- While the primary responsibilities will be supporting customers’ development efforts and technical concerns, the candidate should also be required to partner with the team in developing winning strategy to grow our orders in the region.
- Serve as Applications Engineer supporting customer requirements with respect to pressure controls equipment
- Work within a cross-disciplinary team of individuals dedicated to meeting customer driven deadlines while providing the best possible training and support
- Provide insight into build standard product offerings in the region to optimize cost, proposal turnaround time and manufacturing lead-time
- Effectively communicate with Field Service Engineers, Senior Sales representatives, internal Engineering Solutions Team, and internal Materials team. on customer requirements and technical issues
- Travel to customer sites in throughout Sub-Sahara Africa which includes east, west an francophone countries